[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Policy Course date change

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 17:51:11 CET 2018

Hi

We were communicated of this date change right before the end of the
year and we have already made an observation to maintain the date we
had before.
It was not possible, so we'll now try and find a least conflictive
time during ICANN61 meeting.

The NCUC Policy Course is being organized by ICANN staff, as this was
a project approved on an additional budget request (ABR).

We hope to share more details about what the programme of the course
and details on date and remote participation soon.

Thanks

Renata