[NCUC-DISCUSS] Competition - Games for social change - bring fun to civic issues

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 01:36:50 CET 2018

Hi Gustavo

Thanks for the flexibility.
ICANN budget is up for comments so it could be that ABRs are affected
so maybe we can leave that decision for when results come, as we may
not get approval.

But, as there is a funding competiion and other avenues where this
project should be used it is important to keep in mind what could be
the criticisms to it and address them when new drafts or new requests
for funding for this are to be happening.

I did not accompany the announcement of the funding competition so do
not know next steps but I hope they will be re-announced, as this is a
monthly event, so I'll share them w/ the list. Also, of course, if
other opportunities come.

Best,

Renata