[NCUC-DISCUSS] Competition - Games for social change - bring fun to civic issues

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 11 20:10:03 CET 2018

Who is the anticipated audience for this game?  I must say, as one who
is approaching burnout because of the number of working groups and PDPs
I am trying to participate in, I would prefer if we looked for money to
get people up to a level where they could contribute meaningfully to
policy discussions.  WE are in the fight for our lives on several
groups.  Need reinforcements.

Stephanie Perrin