[NCUC-DISCUSS] Competition - Games for social change - bring fun to civic issues

Gustavo Paiva gdp.direito at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 01:18:12 CET 2018

Greetings,

I checked the thread you linked, Renata. While I do believe the game
proposal can be very beneficial, I also understand the criticism that was
offered. If anyone has anything to add, in favor or opposing the game
proposal, I'd like to hear it. Should we reach the conclusion the proposal
does not fit NCUC we should, naturally, reconsider the ABR.

Gustavo Paiva.