[NCUC-DISCUSS] Competition - Games for social change - bring fun to civic issues

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 23:49:16 CET 2018

Hi Elsa, Gustavo and others

I'll just clarify that some members worked on an idea of a game to try and
get some funds from this competition series
We also submitted this game as an additional budget request and EC had the
idea for review, here on list, then on the general ABR folder, then I sent
the final proposal

There was a concern registered in another space that a game is "not good
for our reputation"
https://lists.ncsg.is/pipermail/ncsg-pc/2018-February/001377.html

I'm not really sure why this wasn't discussed here but I thought I'd bring
to your attention so as you have all the information on the projects we
move and decided in an informed manner whether or not you want them forward.

Best,

Renata