[NCUC-DISCUSS] Questions and talking points for ICANN CEO

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Aug 29 07:54:59 CEST 2018

The principle is the following, in my view:  outgoing council and chair
should not make decisions for incoming, when they will not be there in
office (i.e. to do the work.  They should consult.  If it is too late to
change this decision, I can assure you that next year, I will consult
the incoming folks to get their views.

As Ayden says, forfeiting such a large budget amount is a pity.  We
could have figured out how to make it useful.

Stephanie Perrin