[NCUC-DISCUSS] Questions and talking points for ICANN CEO

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:17:25 CEST 2018

Stephanie

I find your email utterly offensive. This was not a decision that was
discussed last minute. It was something we discussed over and over during
my term before I even decided to step down (in February). It is not true
that NCSG did not have a position on this. It did have a position and we
asked Ayden to change the paragraph in budget public comment  to convey
that but he decided to delete it and we did not pay attention. I am always
for consulting with members and have included them in decision making as
much as I could any attempt to imply otherwise is just unfair.

But I guess it's easy to criticize. We have an expression that says this
camel will sleep at your door too. It will. In fact this camel sleeps at
every chair's door. [of course the Middle Eastener has a camel in the
expression]

This really won't affect me personally, I only wanted to save the
volunteers time and energy. But let the travel circus continue its
missionless intersessionals. We can discuss this on NCSG mailing list or
simply leave it and see what CSG says.

Farzaneh

I have pasted the discussions for others to know: