[NCUC-DISCUSS] RightsCon 2018 - NCUC proposal

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 23:56:38 CEST 2017

Hi Ayden,

This is an important and i believe it will be a timely proposal to discuss at RightsCon. (I am planning to be in Toronto for the event and look forward to attending)

The proposal looks great and i pretty much agree with the need for rephrasing the two sections with regards to our views as ncuc on privacy issues. I cannot help with wording but i am sure you can find a more neutral way or saying what you have in mind in other words (less confrontational).

I would also suggest you plan on including folks from the EU (if at all possible) on the panel as to have a balanced one, allowing to have all the views on the table for discussion. And whenever possible, to have it balanced (mostly regionaly).

Regards,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali