[NCUC-DISCUSS] RightsCon 2018 - NCUC proposal

gangadhar gangactor at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 17:29:59 CEST 2017

Hi team,The Proposal looks great.I made some very minor changes.best wishesGanga Actor, EnvironmentalistPresident - Babul Films Society NGO np http://www.imdb.me/ gangadharpandaywww.babul.ngo

    On Sunday, 24 September 2017 3:37 AM, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:

 Thanks very much, Corinne. These are great edits. Regarding panellists, with Rafik's permission, perhaps this is something we can add to the agenda to the next (public and open) Policy Committee call, to discuss who we think may be suitable and how their views may or may not align with what the NCUC has historically advocated for. I accept that this reflection has not happened just yet, but you are right that it needs to. Thanks again!

—Ayden