[NCUC-DISCUSS] question for the candidates for NCUC Chair

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:00:47 CEST 2017

As for me quite a few.

One is at a deadlock right now and we need to move forward:  RDS and we are now working in small teams to ensure we get the right understanding which has been a blockade all the way through now. We keep starting over and over.

Geonames - Waiting for all co-chairs to be appointed but i am sure this will be a heated one

GNSO Review that is moving quite smoothly but people seem to have lost interest and there are very few now since the Geonames has picked the interest of everyone going up to more than 40 people at times.

We are going through the Ombudman as well the reading is going through as much as jurisdiction. But i’ve been reviewing and sitting through the WT1 to WT5. The reason being i need to understand the politics behind each and every position. I’ve taken stands to ensure we move forward with the RDS like a grumpy old person. But that is not new. I’ve also observed easy going ones since there are few people and people have just burnedout and left for greener more interesting pastures as we say.

Nevertheless participation and input is still important isn’t it.