[NCUC-DISCUSS] question for the candidates for NCUC Chair

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Oct 20 16:29:49 CEST 2017

Given the time of the scheduled NCUC candidate call today, I was not able to attend personally.  However, I do have a question for the candidates running for NCUC Chair position:

What ICANN policy working groups have you been active in during the last year and what positions have you argued for in those working groups?

In other words, if I were to go and look through the archives of those ICANN discussions, what record would I find of you personally advocating for noncommercial policy positions?

Thanks,
Robin