[NCUC-DISCUSS] Recording and Attendance: NCUC Joburg Outreach Planning Call 02 May 2017

Yolanda Mlonzi mamiyaomhle at gmail.com
Thu May 4 15:28:58 CEST 2017

Hi Maryam and all,

Thanks to all of you who participated in this meeting and the draft agenda
looks great.

I love the policy practice suggestion, from my experience with the African
School on Internet Governance (AfriSIG) this session is always a fan
favourite! Also a great way for participants and newcomers to familiarise
themselves with key policy issues & how  processes play out.

Excited to attend.

Yolanda.