[NCUC-DISCUSS] Invite to side talks around SSIG2017 Rio - South School of Internet Governance

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 04:40:00 CEST 2017

Hey

Thank you for your interest on the SSIG Side Talks about NCUC and more

Up to know we have 11 talks in 4 cities of Brazil

And people interested in watching we have - attention, drumroll -

1

 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, please, help us spread the word and get folks to sign up
Worst thing that can happen is the internet to be faulty but we will have plan B

http://bit.ly/ssigside