[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomcom

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 15:10:43 CEST 2017

Hi Anriette,

we are preparing for the first draft report, hopefully, to be submitted by
the end of next month to the CCWG plenary. We are in the middle working on
the recommendations and it doesn't seem a straightforward. if it passes the
readings, it can go to public comment. We only asked SO/AC including ICANN
staff and board via the questionnaire and so we didn't have input from
others than those involved in the subgroup.  I can understand the diversity
of political views but not sure to understand the diversity in approach and
analysis.

Best,

Rafik