[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomcom

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:39:55 CEST 2017

Dear All,

Tapani is on point.

Any way its not time to elaborate issues. Its best that ours words are
thought deeply, before letting lose.

Farzaneh, you are aware you hold public office, try to control emotions and
always exhibit high level of tolerance.

All said, hugs are great for peaceful coexistence.

Warm regards.

Sonigitu Ekpe

On 31 Jul, 2017 12:21, "Tapani Tarvainen" <ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info>