[NCUC-EC] [urgent] NomCom Selection of Candidate

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 01:04:55 CEST 2017

Dear Executive Committee,

We need to appoint the Nominating Committee Representative. Ines and
Anriette applied for the position and sent in their statement of interest.
Anriette sent her SOI to the NCUC mailing list with her CV Attached:
http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2017-July/021032.html

If you cannot see it let me know I send you in a Word format.

Ines's SOI is attached to this email.

As to how we should go about the selection of the NomCom rep, I suggest the
below approach.

1. Discuss their applications in private, during a meeting or via email,
decide who to select.

2. Announce the result and the rationale for the decision to the candidates.

3. Announce the result on the mailing list with the rationale for the
decision.

I have to forward the name of the selected candidate to NomCom no later
than 4th August, so please respond quickly.

Best

Farzaneh