[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomcom

Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 01:55:05 CEST 2017

Please all.
Do remenber that we are a community from diverse geigraphical regions using
languages.
For we who don't have english as daily speaking language or are not so
fluent in english, the +1 help us to express ourselves in certain manner to
decrypt.
Please take it into account too.
My 2 cents.
Warm regards