[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomcom

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Sun Jul 30 16:25:52 CEST 2017

Interesting discussion.

   - I think +1's mean 'I agree, for the stipulated reasons, and I'm not
   going to reiterate the points, taking up people's time.'
   *If +1's are not valid input, we should know that and make it a
   guideline. (I for one, do not agree. I think I'm saving people's reading
   time).*

   - If I agree with the general direction of the discussion and have
   nothing new to add, I don't write to the list. I speak up when I have
   something to say, and that would usually be 1. if I disagree, or 2. I
   consider it to be a point that is seeking consensus. So either a dissenting
   opinion or a +1. That is input I consider *most* appropriate for a lot
   of us.

Cheers,
Ginger

Virginia Paque