[NCUC-DISCUSS] Facebook as an obligatory requirement for being ICANN60 fellow

thomascovenant thomascovenant at thomascovenant.org
Fri Jul 28 02:48:26 CEST 2017

No problem. This issue is now resolved.

Programme director confirmed Facebook will not be an obligatory social
platform.

I asked for this message will also be clearly communicated to all new
fellows. This is great news and active NCUC discussion definitely had a
positive impact on the fast confirmation.

Solidarity,

Jalkanen Dina Solveig
--
* * *