[NCUC-DISCUSS] Facebook as an obligatory requirement for being ICANN60 fellow

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Thu Jul 27 23:19:55 CEST 2017

Sorry if I misunderstand the relationship between the NCUC and the ICANN
fellowship programme. A good start would be the ICANN fellowship programme
list, or at least a list like this one but including people at the source.
I hope it was clear that I totally agree with the points made. FB is not an
appropriate venue for an ICANN fellowship compulsory group I only think the
discussion should include ICANN fellowship people who can respond and
clarify, which started to happen by including Siranush while I was writing,
and posts were crossing each other, and perhaps should have started with an
email to the ICANN fellowship team (perhaps it did, and I did not catch it).

Not a FB fan, LIsa.
Ginger

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation