[NCUC-DISCUSS] Facebook as an obligatory requirement for being ICANN60 fellow

McLaughlin, Lisa mclauglm at miamioh.edu
Thu Jul 27 23:09:58 CEST 2017

Ginger, what would be an appropriate place to discuss ICANN fellowship
rules? Facebook?

;-)

Regards,

Lisa

*For MJF course waitlist, go to this site*: http://units.miamioh.edu/mjf/

Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Media, Journalism & Film (Media and
Culture Program) and Department of Global and Intercultural Studies
(Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies Program)
Miami University-Ohio
USA

Contact:
Department of Media, Journalism & Film