[NCUC-DISCUSS] Facebook as an obligatory requirement for being ICANN60 fellow

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 22:18:29 CEST 2017

Hi Stephanie
We have a  Technology Taskforce Meeting next week and I will alert this
issue to Dev and Judith the cochairs to work on alternatives other than
FACEBOOK.  I know lots of folks are looking at alternatives to SKYPE as
well.
I assume that the group also  use  WHATSAPP  as well.
Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight