[NCUC-DISCUSS] Selection of ICANN meeting venues and dates

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 08:24:54 CEST 2017

This indeed is a good reference and avoids reinventing things to some
extent, certainly it should serve as reference to the CCWG (this can only
be a community wide discussion).

One of the things not to borrow though from the IETF is "what determines
where they hold their meeting" otherwise a number of regions/continent may
never host ICANN meeting again. ;-)

Cheers!
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos