[NCUC-DISCUSS] Selection of ICANN meeting venues and dates

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 20:24:28 CEST 2017

Hello, best regards. If it's about Unesco I'm interested. If there is a
link and I can connect to the pc I jot down. An honor and a pleasure.
Always the order.

Abogada Romina Florencia Cabrera. UNLP- UCALP-UBA-USAL

Investigadora-Docente-Asesora-Consultora.

https://connect.internetsociety.org/network/members/profile

https://nudiufsm.wordpress.com/romina-florencia-cabrera/

https://ejusticialatinoamerica.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/romi
na-florencia-cabrera-miembro-asociada-de-e-justicia-latinoamerica/

http://procedimientospolicialeseguridadinfor.blogspot.com.ar/

http://icannwiki.com/Romina_Florencia_Cabrera

http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/profile/RominaFlorenciaCabrera

http://oiprodat.com/romina-florencia-cabrera/