[NCUC-DISCUSS] Selection of ICANN meeting venues and dates

avri doria avri at apc.org
Sat Jul 8 20:20:44 CEST 2017

Hi,

For anyone interested, the IETF meeting of the meeting venue working
group will be held on July 19th - there will be remote participation.

Meeting info: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/mtgvenue/

Remote participation info:
http://ietf.org/meeting/99/remote-participation.html

mtgvenue WG info: https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/mtgvenue/about/