[NCUC-DISCUSS] Meeting with ICANN CEO

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Mon Feb 6 15:22:00 CET 2017

Hi Farzaneh,

Since the CEO has been very adamant about the difference between ICANN
the corporation and ICANN the community, I would be very interested to
hear from the CEO what the steps are that ICANN the corporation is
expecting to take once the Human Rights bylaw will be activated (when
the FoI has been approved).

I think my concrete question would be:
How is ICANN the corporation expecting to live up to the new human
rights core value?

If he's not sure, of course feel free to offer the help of the
consituency. :)

Best,

Niels