[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomcom

Karel Douglas douglaskarel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 03:53:17 CEST 2017

We are all on the same side and we all have the interest of the NCUC at
heart.

Transparency is an evolving concept - its has become the expected norm in
most societies and thus we reflect it in our processes in NCUC as
representing fairness and openness, objectivity.

It will continue to evolve as persons query decisions of those in
leadership.

All decisions are open to public scrutiny, Where a decision is made that
appears to be peculiar it can be challenged and the leadership could lose
its legitimacy to function effectively if the reasons for the decision are
biased or not fair.

Karel