[NCUC-DISCUSS] confirming which are closed sessions

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 06:12:20 CET 2016

Hi Renata,

that is about the working groups session in Hyderabad meeting.
the mention of observers there is about the participation in the working
groups. Observers can be subscribed to the working groups mailing lists but
not able to post there nor attending the confcalls. Working group members
can of course post in the mailing list and attend the confcalls . the
working groups sessions in Hyderabad meeting are opened to everyone. people
can switch between observer and member just by informing the GNSO
secretariat

you can find the note in policy brief:
"HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED? The WG is open to all, who may join as either a
Member (with full posting rights to the mailing list and the ability to
participate in all WG meetings) or as an Observer (with read-only status
for the mailing list). Please email the GNSO Secretariat at
gnso-secs at ICANN.org if you wish to join the group. You can also attend the
WG’s open meeting on Monday 7 November."

Best,

Rafik