[NCUC-DISCUSS] Travel slots available for Hyderabad meeting

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:24:47 CEST 2016

I already have the invitation letter signed by Joseph De Jesus. In Kenya
there is no much restriction for people traveling to India there is even
the option of visa on arrival at Airport. .

James Njoroge

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 <%2B254%20722%20212171> or +254 721 274273
<%2B254%20721%20274273>*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.