[NCUC-DISCUSS] ‎[info] WGEC on Public Policy Issues Pertaining to the Internet - 2016-2018

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 22:54:04 CEST 2016

Dear Alexandre, Carlos and all

I agree that contributing to this comment period is important. It is
right before next WGEC CSTD UN meeting (Working Group on Enhanced
Cooperation - Commission on Science and Technology for Development)

I don't think NCUC will go for an official comment from the group
because the deadline is already upon us, 7th Dec., and there is
ICANN57 and IGF.

But I think it is important to gather all input any of the
participants want to send in and draft a comment.
I can remember at least 1 NCUC participant member of CSTD, Carlos Afonso.

Perhaps sending a reference of that draft to the list a week before deadline.

And thanks for bringing this up.

So far I have seen only CCWG IG members becomes involved in other
internet governance discussions but I think it is important to do this
even if it is to show concerns that ICANN participants have.

Best,

Renata