[NCUC-DISCUSS] Human Rights Session Starting Now at G.03/04

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 3 14:03:59 CET 2016

Yes, I can discuss this at some length.  Useful PIA workshop in New
Zealand in 2003 on this subject.  Consultants have had a long run at
this, churning out product at atrocious prices that spew back the same
OECD principles.  However, real work can be done, just as real threat
risk assessments can be done for security if properly scoped.....great
debate about frameworks continues. We went from a long form to a short
form in Canada (federal level) and many departments now, at behest of
their legal departments, back to their own long forms.  I will leave it
there, I am good for hours on this particular topic.

Stephanie