[NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder: CROPP - Get funded for a conference and ncuc outreach

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:56:04 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

the deadline is tomorrow. with regard to proposal please send it in word
document or pdf including enough details about your plan and activities you
would like to conduct.
as matter of procedure, you shouldn't use the wiki form for CROPP, those
forms will be filled later for the approved proposals only.
Thanks. if you have any question or clarification, you can ask me offlist.

Best Regards,,

Rafik