[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Mentor Pilot Programme Application

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Jan 25 20:50:54 CET 2016

I’d extend my strong support to Padmini and to Sana both of whom impressed me greatly.

-James

From: Ncuc-discuss <ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org>> on behalf of Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca<mailto:stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>>
Date: Monday 25 January 2016 at 6:54 p.m.
To: "egmorris1 at toast.net<mailto:egmorris1 at toast.net>" <egmorris1 at toast.net<mailto:egmorris1 at toast.net>>, "ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>" <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>>
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Mentor Pilot Programme Application

Totally agree with Ed, Although I am still musing over this line and wondering who else he had in mind:
"She was a general irritant. We need more like her. Our most effective advocates tend to be people just like that."
I will just give a harrumph for the benefit of the doubt, :-) and express my support for Padmini, that work she did is very valuable.
cheers stephanie

She was a general irritant. We need more like her. Our most effective advocates tend to be people just like that.