[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Mentor Pilot Programme Application

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 25 19:54:37 CET 2016

Totally agree with Ed, Although I am still musing over this line and
wondering who else he had in mind:
"She was a general irritant. We need more like her. Our most effective
advocates tend to be people just like that."
I will just give a harrumph for the benefit of the doubt, :-) and
express my support for Padmini, that work she did is very valuable.
cheers stephanie