[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Mentor Pilot Programme Application

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 21:24:08 CET 2016

+1 to Padmini.

Not sure we have met but her statement looks great to me. She looks like someone who is really keen to learn and to participate into the policy work.

Arsène Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo
Phone: +243993810967

2015 Mandela Washington Fellow | ICANN Fellow | ISOC IGF Ambassador | Activist & Youth Leader

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)