[NCUC-DISCUSS] Proposals for Rightscon

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:17:43 CET 2016

Something else to consider is that individuals members of NCUC could also
collaborate as teams and submit a proposal for each of the other topics (or
whichever topic is most interesting to them). Ayden's email has already
grouped them by topic. Would anyone like to follow-up as a team on any of
them?

Best,
-Michael