[NCUC-DISCUSS] Proposals for Rightscon

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:43:52 CET 2016

Thanks for this Ayden!

And I'd say it's also about moving from discussion to action. Frankly, they
are all relevant and interesting proposals; however, we need to lock
something down to ensure NCUC is officially represented at RightsCon and
meaningfully adding to the discussion. Given the remit of the NCUC,
RightsCon presents a great opportunity to highlight rights-related issues
vis-a-vis the DNS and other aspects of either technical matters or ICANN's
work.

Best,
-Michael