[NCUC-DISCUSS] [info] Draft New ICANN Bylaws Posted for Public Comment

avri doria avri at apc.org
Sun Apr 24 05:51:37 CEST 2016

Hi,

The overall plan was reviewed, approved and sent on to NTIA for their
approval.
Now the implementation of the bylaws is done and being reviewed for
consistency with the plan.
This is part of the work that needs to be done before NTIA can approve
the transition.

And it was a promise from the Board that the Accountability changes
would go through before and regardless of the rest of the transition
being finally approved by the US Gov't.

I expect thee will be further reviews, such as with the operating
procedures for the IRP that still need to be worked out.

Having 100/230 pages left to read, I must say I am impressed at how
consistent the bylaws seem with the plan.

avri