[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

João Carlos Rebello Caribé caribe at entropia.blog.br
Tue Nov 10 15:21:09 CET 2015

Wouldn't be more useful to use one account with Paypal as payment / transfer gateway ?

Payment / Transfer trough Paypal are more cheaper, easy and allow recipient to use their Paypal account as a credit card avoiding to loose cash in bank exchange rates.

Also we need to consider using BitCoin ???

--
João Carlos R. Caribé
Consultor