[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 10 13:55:46 CET 2015

Another useful observation, thanks Andrew. Obviously we need to research these things carefully. But I think we need to focus on the overall picture:

I would ask us to clearly distinguish between the following separate but related issues:
-	Chair and EC elections
-	Stewardship of the bank account
-	Incorporation of the NCUC
-	Tax-exempt status for the NCUC

That list is in order of sequence. First things first. Let's get a new leadership into place, then let's tackle the rest of those issues in sequence.

--MM