[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Nov 10 13:53:54 CET 2015

On Nov 10 20:23, Andrew A. Adams (aaa at meiji.ac.jp) wrote:

> Joint accounts are far from universal. In Japan, I can't even get a joint
> account with my wife. The only joint account is one opened on behalf of a
> child by a parent/guardian and on that only the parent has signing authority.

Fortunately we are international enough that we can choose a country
with most convenient banking laws for out needs.

And it doesn't depend on where we eventually decide to incorporate NCUC.
Even if we'd open a bank account in, say, Estonia, just for the convenience
of having an easily shareable one, it would not mean we'd have to
incorporate there. Indeed we might later want to have multiple
bank accounts in different countries anyway.

--
Tapani Tarvainen