[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:03:33 CET 2015

Hi Tapani,

It really depends on the country, in my country sharing a bank account can
happen if there is a relationship between myself and the other person, one
of such is organizational relationship, others could be family connection
(like being married).

Overall, and without belaboring this matter, I don't know how much funds
NCUC usually have at any point in time it may be good to at least grant
electronic access to someone else. That way, the person can still act on
behalf of Milton whenever required. All banks in my country (developing
world) has full online transaction so I expect such to be a "given" in
Milton's country.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!