[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Nov 10 11:44:00 CET 2015

It's not impossible to share a bank account between two
or more individuals without any kind of organization.

In most countries I know of it's not even particularly difficult,
although generally requires a physical visit to the bank once,
and there may be extra hurdles when dealing with foreigners -
Estonia being the notable exception.

--
Tapani Tarvainen