[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 10 13:47:47 CET 2015

Ben, Seun, James, Ed and Kathy

It looks like everyone agrees that we need to tackle the issues I have been raising. Please note that I have been pro-active in raising them. This has not been forced on me, I was the one initiating the action here and bringing these issues to the constituency’s attention. I consider this an extension of the kind of commitment that led me to insist on the creation of an independent NCUC in the first place. I don’t want the status quo to continue, and it has in the last year become obvious that if I don’t initiate action then it’s unlikely anything will change. It’s time to get this done, and being on the EC dramatically improves the prospect of this getting done. The EC needs someone on it with direct, long-term knowledge of the situation, the ability to act on it, awareness of the options, the consequences of various options, etc.

So the agenda is clear, let’s go into the elections with that in mind.

--MM