[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

Andrew A. Adams aaa at meiji.ac.jp
Tue Nov 10 12:23:39 CET 2015

Joint accounts are far from universal. In Japan, I can't even get a joint
account with my wife. The only joint account is one opened on behalf of a
child by a parent/guardian and on that only the parent has signing authority.

For many banks, sharing the online login details is against the terms and
conditions of the account and may even be a criminal offence.

I used to work for a UK bank so I'm aware how seriously they take these
issues, indeed are forced to take them by the regulator.

--
TTFN, A^3 ***********E-mail*aaa at meiji.ac.jp**************************
*Mundus Vult Decipi**S-mail*902 Landstage Ryogoku, 1-20-12 Midori****