[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:44:16 CET 2015

Please correct me if am wrong.
I did appreciate so far the efforts of the founding fathers. After 16years
we need to see a larger picture.

The EC has certain tasks and the treasurer also do, all these years.Has
anyone held the position of voting and non-voting? If yes fine, if no Why?

Then the bye-laws should be review to reflect the reality of time and the
incorporation be vigorously followed as we have migrated to be a more
Global entity.

In any case lets see how it works out, for a smooth take off.

My 50cents.

Sonigitu Ekpe

Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179
 "LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving"