[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Sun Nov 8 16:07:54 CET 2015

Personally, I find the US banking system difficult to deal with, and I’d be happy to move away from it. I agree with Milton that we shouldn’t move away from the US system for sy,folic reasons, only to a specific alternative that will definitely make things easier. I think I am just more inclined to think that a change to another jurisdiction is likely to be an improvement. I certainly trust Milton to perform treasury and EC tasks and to make well considered decisions about them, and support him for the EC.

David