[NCUC-DISCUSS] Estonia

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 13:02:42 CET 2015

Dear Tapani,

This is really a good development once properly followed up.
Thank Tapani for the suggestions.

It is time to incorporate NCUC.

I support Prof Milton as NA -EC, he will surely assist in the process and
we could immediately look at amending or reviewing the bye-laws to suit the
time.

Warm regards to the efforts so far.

Sonigitu Ekpe

Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179
 "LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving"

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org