[NCUC-DISCUSS] Represent NCUC at this meeting? International Dialogue on Gender Equality in the Media to Be Held in Geneva

DeeDee Halleck deedeehalleck at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 05:02:14 CET 2015

My point exactly-- my posting to NCUC is to suggest that this is the sort
of thing we need-- out reach funding for-- and to support some diverse
candidates who can participate….ICANN is NOT a poor organization and surely
should be forced to spend from their abundant coffers on WOMEN and other
unrepresented constituencies in the construction of “multi-stakeholder”
internet governance..

DeeDee

--
http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org