[NCUC-DISCUSS] Represent NCUC at this meeting? International Dialogue on Gender Equality in the Media to Be Held in Geneva

McLaughlin, Lisa mclauglm at miamioh.edu
Thu Nov 5 06:34:54 CET 2015

DeeDee, the GAMAG begins in a few weeks. The participants will be those who
can afford to attend using their own funds or, alternatively using
corporate or big-time NGO funds. It's all the same as the WSIS process (for
which I received no funding). But, receiving funds translates into
recognition. The practical and symbolic senses of "funding" are not just
transactional, I think.

Regards,

Lisa

On Wednesday, November 4, 2015, DeeDee Halleck <deedeehalleck at gmail.com